Monday, January 2, 2006

Buying and Trading Guidelines

If you see something on any of the trade lists that you would like, but you don't have anything I need in trade, here's what you can do:

1. Make a complete list of what you would like to buy.
2. Send me an email at bill13boehm@yahoo.com
3. I will get back to you with a price quote, which will include a reasonable shipping estimate. Remember, I am not Beckett. Therefore, I will not try to cheat you on shipping and jacked-up prices. Base cards, unless otherwise noted, will be $0.10 each, while the inserts I offer will generally be priced at $0.25.
4. You get back to me stating whether or not you are accepting my offer, and how you would like to pay for it. I will be accepting PayPal, personal checks, money orders, and, in extreme situations and with the buyer's understanding of the risks involved, good old cash.
5. If you accept the offer, I will send payment instructions.
6. You pay.
7. I send you the cards.

If you have a trade to offer, email me at the above address, state what you want, what you have, and we'll take it from there.

No comments: