Friday, January 1, 2010

Trade With Ike's Cards

Actual Date of Post: 6/4/11

After finding that Stan Musial card in the Lot of Wonder, I received some trade inquiries for it. I ended up turning it into a wonderful trade with Isaac from Ike's Cards (via his financial advisor, Antonio).

Let's start small… literally.
2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini #86 Prince Fielder

2011 Bowman #181 Corey Hart and 125 Zack Greinke
This is my first Grienke-as-a-Brewer card. I love the painted-on jersey, but I'm not foolish enough to embark upon a Sabathia-esque quest for completion. Whatever comes my way is cool.

2007 Fleer Ultra Gold Parallel #33 Rickie Weeks

A 2011 Gypsy Queen Green Framed Trio
Excellent new Yount card. I still lack his regular base card form this set. Hint hint.

2010 Bowman DP&P #BDPP58 Cody Hawn Orange Refractor (03/25)
That's the type of 'stache that tricks you into downing a twelver of Budweiser before getting into a fight.

2009 Upper Deck Icons Future Foundations #FF-PF Prince Fielder (890/999)
Things are really heating up now.

2004 Fleer Platinum Inscribed #I-RW Rickie Weeks AUTO (172/200)
Rickie has never quite reached his full potential. A solid player, but not a superstar.

2009 Topps Career Best #CBA-YG Yovani Gallardo AUTO
An autograph of a guy I actively collect is awesome. I look forward to future trades, but I think I've cleaned Ike out of Brewers. Hope you're enjoying your end of the trade.

No comments: