Sunday, December 16, 2007

Card-vent Calendar, Dec. 15

December 15, 2007:
1991 Topps #371 Jeff Montgomery

Sixteen years have passed, and you'd think that in that span of time, Jeff here would have been able to live down this card.

Sorry, Jeff Montgomery. The spirit of Christmas calls for making fun of others who took pictures less fortunate.

To celebrate, I've crafted a delightful song. It goes to the tune of "Won't You Be My Neighbor," the theme song to Mr. Rogers Neighborhood.


It's a beautiful day in this baseball park,
A beautiful day for a visor.
Would you wear mine?
Could you wear mine?...

I've always wanted to be a pitcher, just like you.
I've always wanted to own a bright yellow Walkman...like you....so...

Let's jam to some tunes on this beautiful day.
It's a five-man rotation, we might as well say:
Would you wear mine?
Could you wear mine?
Won't you wear my visor?
Won't you please,
Won't you please?
Please won't you wear my visor?

2 comments:

--David said...

ROTFL!! And here I sit, singing right along with the words... SIGH...

SqueezePlayCards said...

That is one of the funniest looking cards I have seen in a while. Poor Jeff.