Monday, December 3, 2007

Card-vent Calendar, Dec. 3

Today's mail was in many ways better than Christmas. As one of the nation's foremost Robin Yount collectors, I'm trying to put together as much of the 2005 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes collection of Yount cards as possible. As a result of shopping victoriously, I am now the owner of an autographed pinstripe jersey card, numbered 13/15. The list of cards I need has steadily grown smaller over the past year or so, but there are always a few worth chasing after. Should you have any of these you need to sell, put me at the top of your "nice" list.

Big ups to the makers of this bilingual calendar, who saw fit to arrange the doors not directly over Santa's face. The chocolate today, for those keeping score at home, was a tree, but it looked more like a ghost. I turned down a bite, but to my fiancee, it must have felt a bit like eating Santa's soul.

No comments: