Sunday, April 13, 2008

2008 Topps Heritage Trading Central


This weekend I finally got the time to sort out my 2008 Topps Heritage doubles, and I'm welcoming any and all set builders to join me on a summer-long journey tracking down those last few cards to complete the set. So far, trading has been great on this site, and I urge all readers to check my lists. Everything is organized according to year for your convenience.

If you desire to trade 2008 Topps Heritage with me, I'd prefer that we conduct like-for-like trades. In other words, it's base-for-base, SP-for-SP, insert-for-insert, and black-for-black. Of course, if you want to be generous, I'll look the other way.

You can find what I have available under the 2008 heading on the sidebar, and you can find what I am looking for at the Wants and Needs link in the same place. Let's do some trading! I can be contacted at bill13boehm@yahoo.com

1 comment:

sruchris said...

I'm always in the mood for a good trade. Check out my want lists and trade lists here:

http://sruchris.com