Monday, July 14, 2008

Caption Contest: Berenstain Bears Edition

Over on A Pack a Day, I shared the pack that most of you chose. However, I was a little selective after pulling one of the greatest cards of all time. I choose not to share it with you in its entirety, but instead ask you to create your own caption. If you haven't already, read the Berenstain Bears post first, so you get the gist of what's happening in the skillfully crafted melodrama.

The reader who leaves the best caption will receive a wonderful prize. Entries must be in by 11:59 PM Central Time on Tuesday, July 15, 2008.

Have fun!

9 comments:

Kevin said...

"I think this stuff just kicked in", said Sister Bear. "That pancake on the ceiling is talking to me."

Yes, that's the cleanest thing I could come up with.

White Sox Cards said...

"Gosh", exclaimed Sister Bear. "What exactly is that drippy mess on the ceiling, Brother?"

tastelikedirt said...

Follow her down to a bridge by a fountain
Where rocking horse people eat marshmellow pies,
Everyone smiles as you drift past the flowers,
That grow so incredibly high.
Newspaper taxis appear on the shore,
Waiting to take you away.
Climb in the back with your head in the clouds,
And you're gone.
Lets clean up this mess.

Motherscratcher said...

"Hey H, I think I got something"

"What've you got Ms. Boa Vista"

"I think it's some ...uh...um...DNA evidence on the ceiling."

(putting on sunglasses) "Yes, DNA to a MURDER!"

YEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Scott said...

"Damn, I hate taking a shower after Brother Bear!"

Luke said...

"WOW!" exclaimed Sister Bear, "Brother has a better shot than Papa Bear!"

William said...

Luke's is tough to follow, but here's mine:

"Come to the light!"

Mad Guru said...

Living on the edge is the only way to play - baseball or whatever.

dayf said...

Way fucking late but...

CEILING CAT STOPS WATCHING, STARTS DOING