Friday, August 8, 2008

2-for-1 Trade!!!

I've got a few moments between this morning's trip to the Wisconsin State Fair and tonight's Brewer game, so I figured I'd get a post in.
Here's the deal: I'm one card away from completing the 2008 Target-only Topps Heritage T205 cigarette card set. I'm done with buying packs and I have no desire to pay this much for the card (yes, that seller's delusional), so I'm proposing a trade. The last card I need is #HTCP9 Joba Chamberlain. If anyone wants to help me out, I've got two Heritage minis for them, Luke Hochevar and Ryan Howard.

Traders need not add expense to their trade with fancy bubble mailers and such. A top-loader in a plain white envelope will do. The first person to email me gets this two-for-one deal. Heck, I'll even throw in a Reggie Jackson Yankee Stadium Legacy card.

We've got the Brewers against the last-place Nationals tonight, with CC on the mound. Go Brew Crew!

4 comments:

RoofGod said...

You better have had a cream puff at the fair.

Thorzul said...

Yuck!

Here's how you can do a home-made cream puff:

1. Leave some Kaiser rolls out for about a week.

2. Buy a tub of Kool Whip.

3. Put the two together. Top with powdered sugar or dust, whichever is easier to attain.

Dubbs said...

Have a great time at the game tonight - I'll be watching on TV, as I always do...Go Crew!!

By the way, some new Yount cards came in, I'll get them scanned and send the pics your way.

Andy said...

i've got the Joba card but i'm on vacation for a week...if nobody else replies, let me know and i'll send it to you.