Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Donruss Americana II Contest

Here's the contest pack I promised earlier today. If you haven't read the instructions yet, they're here.

Let's get this over with. Upon opening this pack, I've decided to express my sorrow for unleashing this on the world.

142 Brandon Molale (?)
199 John Cusack (At last, someone with talent!)

157 Maud Adams (Bond girl.)
125 Natalie Raitano Authentic Swatch from an "Item" (045/175) (Yeah, it looks like it's from a sweater. And no, I did not sniff it. Get your minds out of the gutter.)

110 Elizabeth Rohm (German, efficient, has the skills to pay the bills. Lucky duck gets to spend all day every day with Sam Waterston.)

168 Lindsay Wagner (The Bionic Woman.)

If you care to take part, you know what to do. I'm giving you an easy one to start with for this first pack. Have fun.

2 comments:

White Sox Cards said...

John Cusack & Kenneth Mars in Shadows and Fog

Kenneth Mars & Gene Wilder in Young Frankenstein

Lonestarr said...

Pretty nice hit if you liked V.I.P..