Sunday, September 28, 2008

Brewers Fortune Telling Pack #2


So far I haven't gotten any cards of players on teams playing in games that affect the NL Wild Card race today. Perhaps this pack of 2003 Flair will change the trend. It's interesting to see a a wrapper with no players on it. Some might call it downright ballsy. We'll see if that pack has any sack.

Let's tear in.

Top to Bottom:
10 Pat Burrell (Already clinched the East.)

73 Ben Grieve (Payed a little bit for the Brewers and Cubs, but this is a Devil Rays card.)
56 Alfonso Soriano (Not a Cub yet here, so no negative points assessed.)

26 Mike Sweeney
75 Geoff Jenkins (Huzzah, we have a Brewer. He's no longer a Brewer, but he's in the playoffs in 2008. I can only give myself 1 point for that.)

(Update: Brewers get fucked in the ass as I'm writing this. A fuck-up by an umpire turns a double play into a Cubs run.)

Score: +1
Grade: C
I'm trying hard not to get upset, but I've already unleashed a long string of profanities that are currently echoing across the Midwest, and I probably won't be able to talk tomorrow. This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass!

No comments: