Saturday, September 27, 2008

Correction!

The blog's previous post was a positive story outlining the successful sports day enjoyed by the state of Wisconsin on Friday, September 26, 2008. This was a misprint.

Our editorial staff should have run the story," The First Noble Truth: Life is Suffering" by Siddhārtha Gautama.

Tomorrow, this blog will run either a story highlighting the Milwaukee Brewers' seizure of the National League Wild Card spot, or the article, "Things I Have Broken in Reaction to Sports Outcomes: 1994-2008." The dedicated staff at Thorzul Will Rule apologize for the inconvenience and thank the dedicated readers for their patience.

3 comments:

dayf said...

Ya know, it's times like these it's a nice feeling that your team sucks eggs and has been out of it for months...

capewood said...

I'm rooting for the Brewers. I'd rather the Phillies play them than the Dodgers in the first round.

madding said...

I thought I would root for the Brewers if the Cards fell out of the race, but I started getting really sick of their antics and the shirt-untucking thing. I pretty much want no one to win the NL, as sad as that is to say. Go Rays, I guess?