Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cards That Will Make You Shit Your Pants #5

Just looking at today's card makes me feel dirty. I won't get into whatever S&M kink she subscribes to, but instead I'll allow your imaginations do the work. Yuck.

93 Gleeta Spee

This chick is definitely on the side of evil. The back of the card lists her as one of Zheena Nightshade's military leaders, but you and I know who she's really with: Gozer the Gozarian.

Her backstory is long and convoluted, peppered with names like "Droglyns," "Jorra-mungha," and "Baalthazac." Bunch of B.S. if you ask me. All I know is that if she asks you if you are a god, you say YES!

"Gozer the Traveller will come in one of the pre-chosen forms.
During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveller came as a very large and moving Torb.
Then of course in the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him, that of a Sloar.
Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you."

That all may be true, but I'm guessing it's standard operating procedure to check that your sack is still intact after tangling with Gleeta Spee.

All of this talk is making me run to my DVD library and pop in Ghostbusters as soon as this is posted. Great quotes from the movie will be appreciated in the comments.

Man, I need to steer this blog back onto baseball cards. I promise a pretty cool card tomorrow.

6 comments:

dayf said...

Let's show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown...

THROW IT!

PunkRockPaint said...

We've been going about this all wrong. This Mr. Stay Puft's okay! He's a sailor, he's in New York; we get this guy laid, we won't have any trouble!

Wishing I had made a charred, "game used" Stay Puft marshmallow man card for the contest,
Travis

PunkRockPaint said...

Gozer the Gozerian... good evening. As a duly designated representative of the City, County and State of New York, I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.

--David said...

Yes, have some...

Tony Brown said...

Man David stole my quote. I guess I'll go with plan B.
"Yes it's true. This man has no dick."
And plan C
"What a lovely singing voice you must have."

White Sox Cards said...

I find her interesting because she's a client and because she sleeps above her covers... four feet above her covers. She barks, she drools, she claws!