Friday, December 5, 2008

Free Cards! Masterpieces Football Contest!

Let's face facts: I took one in the poop chute from the only pack of UD Masterpieces Football.
I believe, however, in second chances. I also subscribe to the theory "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me." Holding to these two adages, I went back for a second helping. What I don't know yet, though, is if it'll be a heaping portion of pumpkin pie, or a plate full of moldy week-old sweet potatoes topped with a dustpan's worth of holiday sweepings.

My problem with the first pack was the complete makeup of unproven rookies. I'm making it clear right now, I don't want them. So here's what I'm doing. I'm opening this pack of four cards tonight. The first person to correctly guess how many cards of rookie players will pop up in this pack will win those cards. If there's one and you guess one, that's the card you get. If I get kicked in the head with an iron boot again, you get all four cards. Can you guess zero? Sure, but if there's no rookies, I'll send you a package of a bunch of cards of the NFL team of your choice.

I'll give everyone an hour or so. There's only five slots available, so post your guess in the comments fast!

5 comments:

Aron said...

i'll take 2

burnsee2 said...

I'd say 1.

stusigpi said...

3 maybe?

madding said...

I'm gonna be the 0 guy, I guess.

Chris Harris said...

Four. Because, like, that's the only number available.