Thursday, January 15, 2009

Five Dollar Group Break: Unclaimed Property

The cheapo group break seemed to be well-received, and I think everyone had a lot of fun doing it. I know I sure did. There were, however, a few teams that nobody wanted to stick their neck out for, so I thought I'd show you some of the unclaimed items.

On second thought, I'll offer up all of the unclaimed teams in one big lot at a discounted price. The first person to post their intent in the comments and send me $20.00 via PayPal* gets all nine remaining teams. This person will get the Indians, Giants, Rockies, Tigers, Diamondbacks, Marlins, (Devil) Rays, Rangers, and Pirates. I'd say each lot averages about thirty cards. There is one jersey card of a four-time All-Star, a bunch of inserts left, and at least two 2006 Turkey Red short prints.

After this lot is claimed, I'll let everyone see the best card from each team.

Who has the guts to take advantage of this opportunity?

*(Same PayPal address as before: bill13boehm@yahoo.com )

5 comments:

Motherscratcher said...

I'll do it. Why not, if only to get the Indians cards! I get home from work around 5 ET. I'll send the paypal right away.

Motherscratcher said...

And I LOVE Turkey Red. Interested to see what they are.

Thorzul said...

Cool. I'll be looking for your payment.

By the way, is your name a reference to "Raising Arizona"?

"Naw, not that motherscratcher, Bill Parker!"

Motherscratcher said...

Yes. Yes it is. Big fan of the Coens.

By the way, thanks for looking after CC last year. I wanted him back on the Indians (knew it would never happen) but I would have been a lot happier if he signed with the Brewers than the Yankees.

Motherscratcher said...

Alright. I just sent in 20 bucks.