Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cheap Group Break: The End is Nigh!

So, I've cracked open the box.

Like the Leg Lamp, "It's..indescribably beautiful!"

Perhaps that's taking it a step too far, but so far I've unearthed less than a quarter of its contents, and this box is very 2000s-centric. I saw a couple of 1992 Topps cards, but nothing yet before that. There have been a few individually numbered cards, some cool inserts, and some brands from the posh neighborhoods of the card universe. Leather & Lumber, Fleer Authentic, Patchworks, Heritage, and some Donruss Elite, for starters. These cards are "educated, from good stock," none of that trash from the wrong side of the tracks like 1989 Topps or 1991 Donruss.

Because of basic human greed (I want to keep many of these cards that haven't been claimed yet) and the desire to reward anyone who read the blog this weekend and responded, I'm going to cut off all registration at 9:00 Central time. Registration may be reopened at a later time, but at a higher price.

I can't wait to get to the rest of this box and pass out all of the goodies!

1 comment:

the sewingmachineguy said...

Oh how I hope a Barndon Inge rookie card is in there...