Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Late-Night Snack

Sometimes, baseball cards taste good.

Probably the better part of a year ago, a reader sent this picture to me. I can't recall the story of how they arrived at this state, but I'm hoping they provided adequate sustenance for whoever consumed them.

Word has it, Topps and Upper Deck are in an arms race, trying to be the first company to develop a product line that is at once collectable and edible. I'll keep everyone up to speed on any future developments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dog ate a bunch of my cards once. He couldn't have feasted on '91 Donruss or a 3200 count box of '90 Topps and Fleer. Nooo, that S0B managed to tear a 3-inch hole out of a corner box and pull plastic pages of my "super-collector" binder of George Brett through that little hole. That stuff was all mangled. 100s of cards damaged. That was the beginning of the end of my collection. Sold it all on ebay and now live my collection vicariously through these blogs.

~but i'm not bitter.