Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Matt Holliday: Diggin'

Last night I was so starved for baseball that I turned on the A's/Angels game. Little did I know that I had to brace myself for some pretty great blog material. Check out Matt Holliday, one of the newest members of the Oakland Athletics.

Man, he was really in there.

Turns out it wasn't the only embarrassing act committed last night by a new A's player. Here's the rest of the list. Unfortunately, I was not able to record these for posterity:
Orlando Cabrera: Tweezing eyebrows between 3rd and 4th innings.
Jason Giambi: This Oakland prodigal son popped a zit in the on-deck circle.
Nomar Garciaparra: Buttpicking

All kidding aside, I wish the small-market A's well.

2 comments:

William said...

Every now and then you gotta have an occaion of clean house.

tastelikedirt said...

Let's Go Oakland!