Wednesday, May 27, 2009

CC: More Spectrum Than the USRDA Suggests

My "CC as a Brewer" cards have begun to pile up. This is kind of sad, because the window will soon be closed on this practice, as some of the newer brands have completely crossed over into Yankee territory. Here are two more of a guy who played only 17 games for the Brewers.

2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Black Parallel #54 (16/50)

I'm pretty sure this card gets me close to completing the parallel rainbow. I've got the turquoise (25), black (50), green (99), and red (250) so far. Are there any more out there? I have the feeling there's a blue un-numbered one. Oddly enough, I don't have the base card yet. Anyone out there want to help the cause?

2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Swatches #SS-CS (White Jersey)

This one feels like one of the requisite jersey cards that would show up in a retail box, but I think it's one of the best looking of the bunch. The scan took away all of the shininess, but you can't really go wrong with blue and gold. I had originally skipped over this card, but then I noticed that CC is designated as a Brewer on the side stripe.

No comments: