Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Paying It Forward in the Blogofuckingsphere

Just a few days after I send out some gift packages, I happen to receive one from a fellow blogger, David from Tribe Cards. Here's what was enveloped.

My Top 5:
5. 2001 Topps Gallery #69 Geoff Jenkins -- A Warrior Readies Himself

4. 2000 Upper Deck HoloGrFX #17 Jeromy Burnitz -- Who knew streaking was allowed on a baseball card? This brand was obviously named by some sort of Grrrrrl.

3. 2007 Fleer Ultra Luck 13 #245 Ryan Braun -- Ryan Braun cards I don't yet have go straight into a binder. This is one of them.

2. 1992 Donruss Triple Play #122 Greg Vaughn -- Vaughn obviously took offense to the kid fan's Oakland Athletics pennant and matching Zubaz, so he robbed the poor son of a bitch of a home run ball. They didn't call left field Vaughn's Valley for nothing.

1. 1988 Starting Lineup Talking Baseball #26 Robin Yount -- I have seen this several times on eBay without pulling the trigger. Now it is mine. Big thanks go out to Tribe Cards!

3 comments:

Motherscratcher said...

David is a hell of a guy, isn't he?

dayf said...

David is the best. When you least expect it, something shows up in the mail for ya from him.

--David said...

Glad you liked the Yount and needed the Braun! I'm never quite sure, since I have a nasty habit of totally ignoring want lists...