Tuesday, June 23, 2009

All Your Base CC Cards Are Belong to Us

I'm really reaching what looks to be the end of the road for my CC-as-a-Brewer collection. I have purposely held off on buying any of his regular old base cards in hoped that I would somehow pick them up along the way. For some, this hasn't happened. If anyone wants to help me out, I will accept the following base cards:
2009 Upper Deck Team Checklist
2009 Goudey
2009 Spectrum
2009 Upper Deck First Edition

Help out a Brewer fan who's still stuck in Twins territory.

2 comments:

Mark's Ephemera said...

Wish I had some CC, just so I could be part of one of the best blog post titles this year.

I was wondering, as a Brewers fan have you pledged yourself to PYPFTB?

TJ said...

Aw crap. I thought I was being clever with my blog name. You sir, are the clever one.