Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thorzul Will Rule: Official Home of the 2009 MLB All-Star Game Open Forum


I'm back from the Minnesota wilderness, and I'd like to get back into the swing of things with a very special announcement about a very special event here at Thorzul Will Rule. We are about two weeks away from the All-Star festivities in St. Louis, and I'd like to make this site the official home of the baseball card universe's open forum. I will be taking in all of the pomp and circumstance and steroid-shriveled testicles of the Monday night's Home Run Derby and then Tuesday night's main event. More details will follow, but I'd like to invite everyone to make this site their stop on All-Star week, where you'll be sure to catch all sorts of contests, camaraderie, and plain ol' talkin' 'bout baseball, cards, and the associated BS. It promises to be loads of fun, and all I need is someone to bring a bag of chips.





(P.S. I am still working on the "Spot the Brauns" packages, which I'll try to send out this week.)

4 comments:

White Sox Cards said...

As the official home of the baseball card universe's open forum, I'd like to throw my support towards an ex-Brewer, Scott Podsednik, to get to the All-Star game. The way he's been tearing it up since coming up this year with the White Sox has been nothing short of miraculous.

OK, I'm done grandstanding. This sounds like a fun idea!

madding said...

First dibs on Cardinals-related merch?!

PunkRockPaint said...

Like my man Garry Templeton said, "If I ain't startin', I ain't departin'!"

Not quite sure how that relates to this, other than being all-star related...

night owl said...

I'm vacationing that week, otherwise I'd be there. Hell, maybe I'll still find a way. "Go without me family, I'm just going to sit here in front of my computer in my underwear and talk to people I've never seen before in my life." Good times.