Tuesday, August 25, 2009

CORRECTION!

UPDATE!
Turns out I fabricated the whole Kim/Jeopardy! thing. Well, part of it, at least. The winner turned out to be Michael, the Canadian champion in the 1997 edition of the Jeopardy! International Championship. I nailed the recollection of Boris from Israel, who came in third. Sandwiched between them was Per Gunnar, a shy, awkward Norwegian whose command of the English language (the language in which the show was conducted) was the worst of the three but who surprisingly made a very impressive showing. Here's the Final Jeopardy! from the decisive episode:


I still remember something about a guy named Kim playing Jeopardy! who looked like a lion.

A fucking lion.

2 comments:

madding said...

I was really confused by this post, having failed at first to read the previous post... about the cards I sent myself. Oops.

Tony Brown said...

remember the international jeopardy buzzers?