Friday, August 28, 2009

Thorzul: Published Author

If you enjoy reading Thorzul Will Rule, give it a try in book form.

I've recently gotten my debut novel published. I can't promise much about baseball cards on its pages, but I can guarantee a laugh on every page. Will this first edition become a collector's item someday? Don't regret the decision not to purchase After the Newbery when you had the chance.

Only one review has come in, and it's a good one. Let's see what Jon Matlack had to say:

"Oooooooooh!"

Critical praise, indeed.

4 comments:

PunkRockPaint said...

Sweet! Can't wait to get my hands on it.

--David said...

That is way cool! I'm getting my copy now!

White Sox Cards said...

When I get some mad money, this is what I'll be getting.

William said...

So you can bribe the Cadre with a $5? Sweet.