Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Trade and Win Update: Winner Announcement!

Check the video...

The little guy, thesewingmachineguy, overcame some pretty intimidating odds to win the Yount card. Congratulations! Not a bad trade for the guy.

Here are the screen caps of the entire third ramdomization, if you care about that sort of thing.







The second prize ended up going to It's Just Old Cardboard...

...and the biggest dog in the fight, Wrigley Wax, ended up coming in third.

I'll find a nice Cubs card of some sort as his consolation. I also need It's Just Old Cardboard to send me a team preference so I can find something for his prize.

Thanks for all of the participants. It hurts to let such a nice card go, but I appreciate the help in knocking out some of my set needs.

Now get cracking on those Blog Bat-Around articles, people!

3 comments:

the sewingmachineguy said...

WOW! How exciting! I rarely win contests or raffles or anything cool.
Thanks 'sew' much.
Larry the sewingmachineguy

Wrigley Wax said...

The contest went just like the Cubs season...high hopes and expectations that were not met. But, as a Cubs fan, I'm happy with third place!

Patrick said...

Any Yankees would be fine with me. Thanks again