Sunday, October 4, 2009

Autograph Hound and Clue #3

As it turns out, Brewers newcomer Jason Bourgeois will sign your card...

...but make sure you come correct in the hairstyle department, or you might get turned down.

Do you think MLB players ever talk about signing cards for "That Guy"? Possible shower talk: "Yeah, that dude with the huge mullet approached me with an entire binder, too."

On a happier note, here's the third clue to this year's Nightmares on Cardboard contest:

Tuning fork.

Good luck.


Photo courtesy of an expired eBay auction.

3 comments:

SpastikMooss said...

I'm right I'm right! God I wish I had photoshop skills, because that's the best movie EVER

dayf said...

I don't know if I have the seekrit movie right or not, but these clues have cause me to come up with three awesome ideas. I hope I can pull one of them off...

SpastikMooss said...

I know I have it. And I found some great pictures (plus I own the movie so I can pull some stills if I want). Thing is, I SUCK at photoshop. So we'll see what comes of it haha.