Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Celebrity Pack Rip: Mike Schank - 2008 Topps Heritage


Today's celebrity pack buster is Mike Schank, Milwaukee resident and co-star of the documentary film American Movie. If you haven't seen American Movie, go out and rent it first, and then return to your computer and watch the clip, or find some other means of familiarizing yourself with the genius of Mike Schank. If you have seen the film, enjoy. I appreciate Mike taking the time out of his busy schedule to sit down and record this for me.


Not a bad pack, but nothing I needed.
Anybody but me see American Movie? Lots of the locales are all too familiar. Too bad the drive-in they shot some of the footage at is now gone. Good times.

4 comments:

beardy said...

I've seen it. Great movie!

RoofGod said...

That may be the best pack break I have ever seen. By the way did he say they were making "slasher" or "flasher" movies in the cemetery?

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Today I found this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Playstation tournaments[/url]
They say you can play online Madden game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Yesterday I discovered this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Xbox tournaments for money[/url]
They say you can play online Fight Night game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?