Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Steals!!!

If you're anything like me, you woke up at 4:45 Central time this morning and tried (and failed) to get in on some of the sweet deals at Blowout Cards. If you're even more like me, this happened at the in-laws' house where you were at the mercy of dial-up internet service, so any attempt was null and void to begin with. And if you're really, really like me, you don't turn your nose up at a good deal.
As of right now, I've got some nice cards at very reasonable prices on the eBay auction block ending this weekend. Yes, I'm setting some cards free, most of which are still at $0.99 with the fairest shipping prices known to man. Below are scans of the goods.
If you see anything you like, CHECK IT OUT HERE.





Happy bidding.

(Editor's Note: Jim Gaffigan wants you to bid.)

No comments: