Friday, November 20, 2009

Celebrity Pack Rip: Anton Chigurh - 2008 Topps Series 2

As promised earlier this week, I decided to invite a celebrity pack breaker. The guest this time is Anton Chigurh. He came over, we had a look at my collection, and then we got into some wax. I made him keep his captive bolt pistol in his car, and he begrudgingly complied.

I had originally intended to get him on video opening the pack of 1989 Donruss I got from dayf, but that didn't work out quite according to plan. As a substitute, we were able to scrounge up a pack of 2008 Topps. Enjoy.


If you want, check out some of the earlier Celebrity Pack Breaks:
Carl Brutanadilewski (from Aqua Teen Hunger Force)
Mike Schank

1 comment:

dayf said...

Damn. That pack was searched, wasn't it? Hold on a sec, there's some fool at my door flipping a coin.