Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, everybody! If you're reading this, it means you've survived the night. I promised I would post another entry for Nightmares on Cardboard II yesterday, but preparations for a Halloween party got in the way. It looks like I'll be extending it a few days into November, so I hope nobody minds. To make up for the lateness, I've carved all of you a spooky treat I'd like to share. Here's what sat on our front porch last night.

How it has survived without collapsing, I'll never know. In the light of day, it's not very spooky, but you can get a better sense of the scale.

Here's a teaser for NoCII: They were so good, there will be no third place winner. That's right, there was a tie for second, and one winner who managed to pull ahead from the rest. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

dayf said...

I can't wait to see the top three entries. I'm also interested to see if my guess for the seekrit film was correct.