Saturday, November 7, 2009

Just When You Think You've Seen Everything...

Yesterday, someone found my site on Google with this search:

Several points come to mind:

1. There are some sick fucks out there.

2. My site was only the thirteenth highest rated site according to that phrase's search algorithm? What am I doing wrong? Looks like I need to dial up the madness on this site a bit more. Now I have to do some proactive search engine optimization to ensure popping up on Google's front page. Here goes: "Yankees hearse with a Phillies coffin on top of it." There. Give it a day or two, and I'll be in the top five, easy.

3. A genuinely sad event, the death of Liam Neeson's wife Natasha Richardson, pops up a few slots ahead of Thorzul. That creeps me out even more that someone would search for that. The term "sore winner" comes to mind.

4. Someone will Photoshop of picture of, ahem, a Yankees hearse with a Phillies coffin on top of it. I just know one of you will. And then you will send it to me. I'm willing to bet this happens within the next three hours.

5. Final thought: Is there a Yankees hearse on standby deep within the bowels of New Yankee Stadium? With the vast coffers of that club, I can't completely rule out the hearse's existence. Gassed up and ready to go at all times, there's probably a guy who's paid more than the combined salaries of the Pittsburgh Pirates and the Washington Nationals to keep it polished.

2 comments:

Bo said...

At the Yankee championship parade yesterday someone was holding a full-size maroon coffin with a Phillies logo on it. As in the Phillies are now dead.

Thorzul said...

Yeah, I saw that video after becoming aware of the search. Not very classy.