Monday, November 30, 2009

Trade Me Anything! III: Trade #17

We may have come to the end of the road, folks. This is what I believe to be the final trade of Trade Me Anything! III, and I must say it has been nothing less than a rousing success. What perfect timing, too, with the Card-vent 2009 beginning tomorrow. Aren't you excited? I know I sure am. This last one comes from Erin in Texas.

Giving: 2009 Topps Updates & Highlights Propaganda # PP27 Tim Lincecum

Getting: 2009 Topps Heritage Chrome #C21 Mat Gamel (0002/1960)

Pluses:
*One card is really all I expect to receive, and it makes posting the trade quite a bit easier. Short and sweet is sometimes the best option.

*Great card of a promising local player. I'd be tempted to try to sell this and perhaps use the profits to buy Mat another "t" for his name, but I like it too much. This one is going straight into the Gamel page of my Brewers binder.

Minuses:
*Nothing, except that it's an eleven-month wait until Trade Me Anything returns.

Thanks to all the traders and their generosity. Stay tuned for the Card-vent Calendar!

2 comments:

dayf said...

CARD-VENT CALENDAR! YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

Erin said...

Whew, I am glad you liked it.