Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2009 Card-vent Calendar: December 22

December 22, 2009:
2007 Kellogg NA Co. #NNO Pop Tarts Cinnamon Roll

What's been going on this year? First a Kool-Aid on-package premium card, and now one from Pop Tarts?!?! Might this signal the imminent return of unlicensed baseball cards on food packaging in the year 2010? I hope so. Put them shits on a package of canned pickled beets mixed with liverwurst paste and herring detritus and I'm buying it for that sweet Luke Hochevar card in a plain blue cap.

Now I have a new phrase to use for the new year at school: "What'cha got cinnamon for brains or something?" (Invalid for current use because today is the last day of school until January 4, 2010. Sweet to the power of awesome!)

1 comment:

SpastikMooss said...

Hey do you still need 1992 Upper Deck #75? If so, I just found it at my house, so I will definitely send it your way if need be!