Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I Want to Give You Money!

Let's call it a finder's fee. There are two cards that I've been on the lookout for that I have not yet managed to find for sale. If you can find either of these cards, direct me to them. If this guidance results in me being able to acquire the card, I will pay you $$$five dollars$$$ for your time.

Here are the cards I'm looking for:

2009 Goudey 4-in-1 #32. This card features CC Sabathia along with Johan Santan, Cole Hamels, and Scott Kazmir. The catch is, I need to find the black parallel, which is numbered to 21.

2001-02 Topps Basketball #247 Tony Parker. When looking for this card, I have run across a lot of Topps Chrome, but this is not what I am seeking. I need the regular old Topps version of the card.

I have found an unredeemed redemption card for the Tony Parker on the Beckett Marketplace, but these redemptions have long since expired. I would really like to find this card before proceeding with the collecting of the rest of this set. Here's a look at the real thing. Help me find it, and I'll make it worth your while.

3 comments:

PatsCards said...

Is this it? http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Cards/Baseball/2009/Upper_Deck_Goudey_4-In-1/32/Johan_Santana_Cole_Hamels_CC_Sabathia_Scott_Kazmir

SpastikMooss said...

This guy (http://www.baseball-fever.com/showthread.php?t=89890)

pulled one, but I don't know if he'd trade it or sell it.

SpastikMooss said...

Here's an ebay one (http://cgi.ebay.com/TONY-PARKER-01-02-TOPPS-ROOKIE-CARD-SPURS-%23247_W0QQitemZ120494628915QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20091118?IMSfp=TL091118181005r33089) but it looks chromified