Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Crime Dog Bipping (or, It Could Have Been Worse)

In the 1990s, we may have called this K-to-the-I-single-N-and-D. Then De La Soul would have written a song about it, and it would be as hardcore as they were ever going to get. I doubt anyone will get bipped in a nicer way than with a dozen Fred McGriffs.

1. dayf Bipped by Motherscratcher
2. Thorzul Bipped by Motherscratcher
3. Night Owl Bipped by Thoughts and Sox
4. Baseball Cards Come to Life! Bipped by SpastikMooss

If you, or someone you love, gets Bipped, do not hesitate to call 1-800-THORZUL. Operators are standing by.

2 comments:

SpastikMooss said...

What can I say, I'm a polite bipper. I have a lot of Crime Dogs and he needed one for his set - so I sent him 11 extras!

SpastikMooss said...

I've been bipped! Here's the link: http://greatsportsnamehalloffame.blogspot.com/2010/01/bipped-by-bo-of-baseball-cards-come-to.html