Sunday, January 31, 2010

Daily Bip Update and a Gift

Now that Bipping has swept the nation (and from what I hear, pretty soon the world), I thought it might be a good idea to legitimize the phenomenon with some corporate branding. So while you cannot yet order an official "Bipped 2010" T-shirt or trucker's hat, you can add the first in a continuing series of Thorzul Will Rule Classic Film Bipped Images to your site. If you get Bipped, feel free to use photo #1 below in your post. More are coming, so don't settle for any of the imitators that are bound to follow.


Like that? Alright, let's get on with the Bips.
Turns out I wasn't the only one Heartbreaking Cards got; looks like Beardy received his come-uppance as well. So did Nachos Grande (aka Fan of Reds). Then dayf proved he could dish it out as well as take it, with Night Owl as his victim. Finally, Phungo got touched by an angel, not in a spiritual way, but in a manner that makes you want to shower for four hours straight.

And to top it off, I've been informed of a practice that I don't think really qualifies as Bipping, but is really more of a bait and switch by Topps.


If I haven't linked to your Bipping, please let me know so I can include your particular rite of passage.
1. dayf Bipped by Motherscratcher
2. Thorzul Bipped by Motherscratcher
3. Night Owl Bipped by Thoughts and Sox
4. Baseball Cards Come to Life! Bipped by SpastikMooss
5. Motherscratcher Bipped by Beardy
6. Thorzul Bipped by Beardy
7. A Cardboard Problem Bipped by ?????
8. Beardy Bipped by GCRL (But Beardy Dikembe Mutombo-ed the Bipping Back in His Face)
9. Thorzul Bipped by gritz76
10. Great Sports Name Hall of Fame Bipped by Sports Cards Come to Life
11. dayf Bipped by Thoughts and Sox
12. GCRL Bipped by Padrographs
13. Autographed Cards Bipped by Padrographs
14. Heartbreaking Cards Bipped by Thoughts and Sox
15. Cards on Cards Bipped by Thoughts and Sox
16. Night Owl Bipped by Wicked Ortega
17. Thorzul Bipped by Thoughts and Sox
18. Thorzul Bipped by ?????
19. The Paper Chase Bipped by Jon
20. dayf Bipped by Collective Troll
21. Rain of Error Bipped by an eBay seller
22. Carl Crawford Cards Bipped by thesewingmachineguy
23. Great Sports Name Hall of Fame Bipped by Carl Crawford Cards
24. dayf Bipped by Stale Gum
25. Thorzul Bipped by Heartbreaking Cards
26. Beardy Bipped by Heartbreaking Cards
27.Nachos Grande Bipped by Heartbreaking Cards
28. Night Owl Bipped by dayf
29. Phungo Bipped by Night Owl

If you, or someone you love, gets Bipped, do not hesitate to call 1-800-THORZUL. Operators are standing by.

2 comments:

FanOfReds said...

I'm hurt now... I thought Anonymous only was offering me investment opportunities on my blog...turns out anonymous is trolling all the blogs. Guess that's $1000 wasted in the financial "piramyde".

Play at the Plate said...

Okay, I called your 1-800 number and now I'm out $99 at $3/minute for "love" talk. I swear I thought it was your hold music. I'm pretty sure I was bipped. You can check here http://playattheplatedude.blogspot.com/2010/01/padrograph-on-slaught.html