Saturday, January 2, 2010

Group Break 2010 Is Almost Filled

Just wanted to let anybody else know that there are still a few slots open for the next cheapo group break. In Group A we've got the Giants, White Sox, and Orioles left, and in Group B there's the Marlins, Rockies, and Diamondbacks. Pick one from each group, it's $8.00 via PayPal.

To sweeten the deal, I've decided to throw in a backup (and, possibly, a safety). If both of the teams you pick fail to include any "hits" (inserts, decent parallels, numbered cards...) I will throw in at least one card from my personal connection. Most likely it will be some sort of parallel numbered to 2,000 or above; not great, but it's at least something. Just like Kevin McAllister and his Tic-Tac from Santa, no one should go away empty-handed.

Hold out your little paw.

5 comments:

beardy said...

The Orioles have been taken, and paid for, but only because I hate you.

White Sox Cards said...

I'll bite. I'll take the White Sox and the Rockies. Payment to follow shortly.

Thorzul said...

This goes out to Beardy:

Fuck you, you fucking unoriginal bastard.

Happy New Year, too!

beardy said...

Now that just hurt my feelings.

I picked up a copy of your novel, it makes excellent kindling and emergency toilet paper.

Thorzul said...

I am totally enjoying this feud.