Monday, January 25, 2010

I Need to Get My Hands on Your Wang

I am just one card away from closing out my 2008 Topps Heritage set, and I thought I'd put out an APB for that final elusive card. I am looking for card #430, Chien-Ming Wang of the New York Yankees. I just can't seem to find it anywhere for a reasonable price.

Check Out My Cards?
Nope.

eBay?
Not there either, unless you want to pay $25.99 because some moron slabbed it. What a fucking idiot.

All other typical avenues have been exhausted, and by exhausted, I mean that I'm not willing to pay $8 including shipping.
So, if you have this card and don't particularly need it, let me know. We can work out a trade or I can just pay you a reasonable amount for it.

1 comment:

Dan said...

I have this card available for trade. E-mail me and let's discuss to work this out quickly. Thanks.