Friday, January 1, 2010

Rhubarb Runner Trade

(Actual date of post: 9/26/10)

Last week I made a small trade with Rhubarb Runner. Apparently, he wanted some Twins, and in exchange he would check from a local shop (?) to see if they had anything you were looking for in return. I happened to have a 2007 Justin Morneau Sweet Spot jersey card, along with some other Twins cards. Here's what I got in return.
A 2010 Topps Yovanni Gallardo bat card. Already a successful trade.

There were a few throw-ins as well. One of them was a 2010 Topps Opening Day Prince Fielder. I'm glad I did a double-take, since I had first thought this was the normal Topps issue, of which I have several already. Someone is out there buying OD, and I'm happy to have Brewers sent along to me.

There was also this great 2008 Documentary card of Ryan Braun. I like the All-Star foil logo on the front. It really sets this apart from the rest of the set.

Thanks, RR!

1 comment:

mmmrhubarb said...

What, no love for the regular Documentary set card?! ;)

Thanks for taking me up on the relic swap. The local card shop had a slew of them, and if I can help him out by buying any of them and turning them around for Twins, and find a good home for them, it's win-win-win!