Monday, January 25, 2010

Thorzul Exclusive: Brett Favre Press Conference (The Lost Tapes)

Following the conlcusion of last night's game, I suddenly got the urge to dig my way through the vast Thorzul Will Rule archives, hoping to find a bootleg recording I was able to acquire of a post-game press conference given by then-Packers' quarterback Brett Favre. This search, happily, was successful. While I am not 100% sure of the exact date, certain details lead me to believe that the recording was made back in 2002. I was able to whip up a pretty barebones video image montage, but the real good stuff is in the audio. Enjoy.

© 2009 Thorzul Press


In the interest of full disclosure, yes, that is Thorzul himself providing the voice of Brett Favre, as well as some of the reporters. This recording was engineered by my good friend Geoff M., who also provided some of the reporters' voices. Liz M. also co-starred as a reporter. This recording was produced some time in the fall of 2002.

No comments: