Friday, January 1, 2010

Trade With Another Orioles Blog

Actual Post Date: 5/15/10

This week I made a trade with Another Orioles Blog. I'm sending him a big stack of O's from his want lists (which are massive), and he sent me the last two cards I needed from 2008 Topps, 2008 candidates Rudy Giuliani and Dennis Kucinich. The scan is kind of fucked up, and I don't feel like re-doing it, so let's just say the picture reflects the crooked nature of most politicians.

I also received a Robin Yount card I already had (no harm in trying, though) and one of those World Series Watch Brewers cards from 2007 Topps. This is great because it features both Fielder and Braun on the front. It was a tough decision regarding whose section to place it in when I acquired one the first time, but now I've got one for each section in my Prince/Braun binder.

The meat of the trade was a lot of 24 cards from 2009 Topps U&H I needed. Big thanks to Another Orioles Blog!

No comments: