Friday, January 1, 2010

Trade With GCA

Actual Date of Post: 5/29/11
A couple of weeks ago I completed a trade with GCA, and I'm finally getting around to posting it now. I sent him some Nationals stuff, and he sent me this.

2009 Topps #CQA-MG Mat Gamel Career Quest AUTO
This card was a late addition as we found some autos to trade. The Law of Increasing Returns of Gamels is in effect.

GCA found these Vintage Legends from 2010 Topps Update Series. This insert gets dumped on, but I like 'em. They're a welcome distraction from the umpteenth reprint of familiar cards.

2011 Topps #DD-BD Ryan Braun/Ike Davis Diamond Duos
The rest of the cards were throw-ins, and these are some of the ones I didn't already have.

2011 Topps #T60-12 Prince Fielder Topps 60

Annnnnnd, the trade unravels with a 1986 Topps Yount Mini-Bip. If it's gonna happen, it might as well be him.

Thanks, GCA!

No comments: