Friday, January 1, 2010

Trade With Night Owl

Actual Date of Post: 5/7/11
Night Owl recently put out a call for 2010 Allen & Ginter mini cards of Los Angeles Dodgers (of course). I looked through my small stack and found a Manny Ramirez for him. I sent him that along with some other stuff and was able to choose from a list of A&G minis he didn't want. Here's what I picked up.

A lot of three National Animals, NA10 Bull: Spain, NA17 Camel: Kuwait, and NA45 Italian Wolf: Italy
I find the Italian Wolf (aka Eurasian Wolf) the most interesting of the three, for the back of the card claims it is a subspecies of wolf not identified until 1999. If you know anything about taxonomy, you surely realize that the identification of new species of mammals, especially of a relatively large size, is a big deal.

Black Mini #168 Rickie Weeks
A black border makes everything look better. I don't understand what all the hate about 2007 Topps is for.

Mini A&G Back #3 Ryan Braun
Straight to the Braun binder with you, my friend.

Thanks Night Owl! Always a pleasure trading with you!

No comments: