Thursday, February 18, 2010

2010 Topps Experiment: Update #4

Inching my way closer now.

A couple more donations of 2010 Topps cards arrived today. One was from Cardsplitter (awesome sounding name, even though I'm not quite sure what it means), the other from thesewingmachineguy, awesome dudes, both. Here are a few of my favorites from the lot.

Pujols, duh.

Gallardo, double duh.

Stephen Drew. Great shot of a bang-bang play with the ball in flight.

And a couple of slobs. Tuck your shirts in!

Cardsplitter also surprised me with a Target Red Back with a haunting photo of Jimmie Foxx on it.

And thesewingmachineguy added a Jordy Nelson jersey card. I now have exactly two Green Bay Packers jersey cards. The other, Aaron Rodgers.

Makes me wonder if I could get a jersey card of an altogether different Jordy... er... Geordi.
It turns out I could.

No comments: