Saturday, February 6, 2010

His Pen is Small

I was looking through some eBay auctions this morning during the half-time of the Everton/Liverpool match (GO EVERTON!), and I came across this interesting card.

Now, I suppose I could write about Tom Glavine's small signature in a variety of ways. When I first saw this card, I found myself wondering why he wrote his name so small, and I concluded that he was using a really small pen. But I don't want to word it this way: Tom Glavine was using a small pen. That's boring.

I'd rather put it this way:
Tom Glavine's pen is small
Tom Glavine's pen is... too tiny to get his fingers around properly.
His pen is merely two inches long.


On a more serious note, why did Upper Deck even let this go on? If I'm an Upper Deck rep and he's turning these in to me, Glavine's sitting at that table until he gets it right. He is certainly able to do a whole lot better.

On his report card, Glavine's getting a minus in effort from me. Too much of a legend to phone it in like that.

8 comments:

Roy said...

Hot damn! Another Everton fan! Rejoice!

dayf said...

Tom Glavine has a small pen is this a problem?

Anthony K. said...

I think he was supposed to be on a dual auto ball...and the UD dropped the ball on the production job.

Anyways, small pen is not so bad :D

handcollated said...

So you are disappointed with how small his pen is and what he does with it?

Maybe he has big hands and it isn't a matter of how small his pen is.

gritz76 said...

Now every time someone googles Tom Glavines Penis, your site will be the first one to pop up. Congratulations!

Chris Harris said...

I think Tom needs some Penis Mightier. Sean Connery moght be able to hook him up.

dayf said...

Big hands, I know you're the one...

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/weathercom/298713874092l]www.weather.com[/url]