Sunday, March 21, 2010

2008 Heroes Group Break Box 2

Box 2 Part 1

Box 2 Part 2


Here are the best hits out of the two boxes.
I appreciate the care that Luke Scott and Aaron Harang take with their signatures. Both are very nice, and they should thank their third grade teachers.


Overall, I think it was a good group break, with the first box definitely being better than the second. The big winners appeared to the the Orioles, Yankees, A's, Rockies, Reds, Brewers, Braves, and those Red Sox that finished so strong. A couple of the parallels and base came out a little dinged at the bottom, but nothing too bad. Here is the randomization video for the two numbered cards that had players for two different teams on them.

I'd love to keep doing this in the future, and I'd be willing to take suggestions.

7 comments:

Swag said...

Woo Luke Scott auto! Awesome, first time I've had a hit in a group break... by the way have you gotten my payment yet?

Thorzul said...

It wasn't in the mail yesterday. Maybe tomorrow.

Robert said...

My first group break and I at least got a jersey... This was fun. I'm ready for the next one now. :)

TheBrooklynMet said...

Yes, this was fun even though I did not get a hit. I'll still enjoy the commons.

packaddict said...

Well done! Loved the videos, very suspenseful.

TheBrooklynMet said...

I stand corrected, I did get a mini-hit, so I'll get to enjoy that John Maine in addition to the base stuff. Thanks, I will certainly be looking forward to the next break whenever that comes around.

Peterson said...

CANNOT believe that I missed this...I am only a few cards short of the set (started in 08) and am going for the relic set.
PLEASE anyone willing to trade relics for whatever you want, they are high on my list!
Thank you
and happy hunting.