Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Group Break Odds and Ends

Just want to tie up a couple of loose ends on the group break.

1. All cards were sent out Monday afternoon except a few lots, which will be addressed below.

2. dfwbuck2, I need your address. Your payment did not include one.

3. Dan Lowe, I got your payment, and your Marlins will be on their way soon.

4. darkship, I need to know which team you want the base cards from.

5. Swag, I have not gotten your payment yet. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

3 comments:

Swag said...

Wow it really hasn't gotten there yet??
That's not good... I sent out a package with a few cards in it as part of a trade the same day that I sent the payments.. and it's not there yet... it shouldn't be taking this long...

darkship said...

My bad..that would be the Royals. Thanks man!

Robert said...

Hey, just wanted to let you know I got the cards today. Thanks again!