Saturday, March 6, 2010

MLB is About to Get MLBipped!

Last night I broke one of my 2010 collecting rules by picking up a couple packs of 2010 Upper Deck Series 1. Rules, as they say, were made to be broken.

I did it in the name of all the collectors whom the MLBP think of as complete fools. Major League Baseball Properties is about to get Bipped, and in a very big way. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can read here.

You're getting a preview of what I am going to send. Mr. Orlinsky will receive this tidy little package.

And inside, he will encounter a smattering of 2010 Upper Deck cards, along with the "THORZUL MADE ME DO IT" manifesto. All of the cards will have sticky notes affixed to them, which I invite you to read. My only concern is that the sarcasm will not manifest itself in the presence of such a stuffy, humorless corporate lackey.












I invite you all to do the same.

(As an aside, this is only the second-most important package I'll be sending out next week. I put together the few decent Rays cards I could scrounge up for The Collective Troll, who suffered a collecting setback the other day, to say the least. Again, I urge you to do the same.)

2 comments:

the sewingmachineguy said...

You're a dandy.

dayf said...

You silly person.
Everyone knows Greg Dobbs plays for the Flyers.