Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Total Fucking Idiot: gosox31

What do I do about this asshole? Won an item I was selling, doesn't want to pay.

The way I've figure it, I'm fucked either way. I could just let this drop, and then I'm out the final value fee without selling anything. On the other hand, I could follow through upon my non-paying bidder dispute (it's been over a week now), whereby this douchebag will most likely leave me negative feedback, tarnishing my 100% rating.

Any suggestions on how to deal with a moron such as this? (And all over a ninety-nine cent item.)

8 comments:

Carl Crawford Cards said...

No clue man. I can't seem to get ebay to work for me in dispute cases if I'm the buyer or the seller. You're probably just out the fvf.

Verification word: smack

Padretonian said...

I think you're probably out the final value fee. In the end, he'll get a crappy user feedback, you'll be out the FVF, but at least you can put it back up for sale and hopefully find a less douchey buyer.

Roy said...

Fight him. You may lose 100% positive, but if he get more negative feedback, you'll go back to 100%. That happened to me.

Greg said...

I'd go after his ass. Right's right and wrong shouldn't be there.

Anonymous said...

Did the 'buyer' respond to your NPB claim?
If the case gets closed without buyer response, they can't leave negative feedback.
If they do respond, it gets trickier.

thehamiltonian said...

You can fight it, or you can just cancel his bid and move on. You can't make him pay, and eBay is slanted heavily in favour of the buyer.

Generally, I just nuke the guy as he requested and move on. Saves me the trouble.

Mad Guru said...

Expand the revolution. Make a picture that says "These wrappers are as empty as your promise to buy an item you bid on" and have folks send him wrappers.

gcrl said...

i was able to recover the final value fee on an item that the winner decided not to pay for, but, as was mentioned above, i can't leave negative feedback for the dolt since they just ignored everything sent their way.
they haven't left me any feedback, btw.