Friday, April 9, 2010

2010 Allen & Ginter Case Decision

I appreciate all of the responses from potential case breakers the other day, but I have come to a final decision. I thought seriously about going "quartersies," but I really wanted to go nuts on this set this year. The first really solid offer I received was from Fan of Reds. We corresponded and came to an agreement about splitting a case.

Halvsies.

In other news, I have a bunch of stuff for sale on eBay, some of it ending soon. I like the new policy that lets sellers list up to 100 items per month without an insertion fee, so long as you begin the bidding at under a dollar. You'll see me selling much more often now, since there's no risk of losing dimes because you want to sell something of questionable popularity.

1 comment:

PunkRockPaint said...

Hurumph. Hurumph. My sixty-fourthsies proposal was apparently ignored.