Saturday, April 24, 2010

CC: "I'm Gonna Give You to the Count of 10 to Get Your Ugly, Yella, No-Good Keister Off My Property..."

"... before I pump your guts full of lead!"

As you can see, I might have an unhealthy obsession with Home Alone, my cinematic equivalent of comfort food. Fortunately, this latest CC Sabathia card has more than one connection to the film. First of all, we've got a yella, excuse me... yellow printing plate. Second, the dialogue from Angels With Filthy Souls can get real funny real fast if you replace the character A.C.'s name with CC's.
"CC said you have some dough for me."
"Too bad CC ain't in charge no more."
See? Maybe he really was that offscreen character.

Anyways, here's the card.
2009 Upper Deck Spectrum #54 Yellow Printing Plate (1/1)

That's two Spectrum printing plates down, two to go. And for under twenty dollars, quite the deal.

"Keep the change, ya filthy animal."

2 comments:

Anthony K. said...

Here I am 25 years old and I assumed I was the ONLY person my age to have Home alone on DVD ;)\

easily one of my favorite movies growing up (or I guess series, but I had no clue about that at a young age).

Great quote and even better card

I <3 Press Plates

SpastikMooss said...

My girlfriend constantly tries to make machine gun noises, because she didn't much as a stereotypical girl growing up, and wants to be able to make the sounds.

After seeing Home Alone, and specifically this scene, she's pretty damn good at making machine gun sounds. Great, great film.