Thursday, April 22, 2010

Group Break: Hollywood Memorabilia and Scans

The group break is over, and here are the hits. I also have the video for the Hollywood cards.

Jerseys




The Autos
My wife saw all the team piles on the dining room table and said that the cards looked kind of "girly." I think these purple rookie autos contribute to this overall tone.




Here are the four Hollywood memorabilia cards from these boxes, along with who gets each one.

Thorzul (Brewers, et al)

Play at the Plate (Rangers)

Matt F. (Mariners)

TheBrooklynMet (Mets)

I'll get these packed up this weekend and shipped out early next week. Thanks for taking part, everyone. Oh, and if you have any preference as to which history cards you receive (most people are getting three per team), let me know tonight. I know PRP wants a Thanksgiving turkey, but anything else is up for grabs. I'll do my best to satisfy the requests.

14 comments:

Matt F. said...

If there are any Supreme Court cards I would prefer those...

Thanks for doing this Thorzul.

longlivethewho13 said...

Anything dealing with American history (Dec of Independence, New York Times published), I'll take. Thanks again for the great break!

BA Benny said...

Thanks for the break, the White Sox came up a little short this time but maybe next time I will do better.

flywheels said...

Nothing spectacular for the Braves this time 'round, but it was still fun.

Appreciate the group break. When is the next one?!

Christopher said...

Thank you for hosting the group break, it was much appreciated!

TheBrooklynMet said...

Hahahahaha, I can't believe I am getting one of those Hollywood cards!

If possible, I would enjoy the Pluto, Penicillin, and Baseball Hall of Fame history cards the most. If that does not work, then anything science related I'd be happy with.

Thanks again for the break!

Play at the Plate said...

The submarine card or Pearl Harbor one would be appreciated....I served on a sub and was stationed at Pearl. Thanks for hosting the break! Looking forward to the next one.

Jonathan @ RGB Cards said...

I'm not going to be picky. I hope that means I'm not going to get stuck with three Republican Party cards now.

madding said...

Considering how much of Old School is dedicated to Will Ferrell's bare ass, I'm not sure if a relic from that movie is exactly a great prize.

BASEBALL DAD said...

Baseball HOF would have benn only particular interest.Oh well! I would still like a wrapper or two though,if you still have any.
Thanks for the break.

Thorzul said...

Sorry, BASEBALL DAD, but I packed everything up last night. Also, the DPW (garbageman) took all the wrappers I threw away before I saw your first request for one. Maybe next time.

Play at the Plate said...

I just opened the package with the Old School Relic in it...it smells like Will Ferrell! Just kidding...thanks Thorzul! It makes for an interesting conversaion piece and I think I'll give it to my sister who inexplicably is a huge Ferrell fan. Not to be excused with a fat feral cat.

clapperboard said...

Hi,
Nice blog,
Bongos Cafe presents diners with some delicious Cuban cuisine.

Hollywood Megastore said...

Hollywood Memorabilia is a great way of making a connection to the past and celebrating the glowing past that the film industry has had in Hollywood. If you are looking for more pieces of Hollywood memorabilia to add to your collection then why not visit Genuine Memorabilia's site and browse through the extensive catalogue.